Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This Week Has Been Great!

Hi Everyone! 
This week has been great. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I feel that I am making no sacrifice at all. I have been given the chance to share a message of happiness, and the only way I have been given this chance is through the example of my faithful parents, family, grandparents, and most importantly, the example of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.
     In the past week Elder Campbell and I had the chance to host a
mini-missionary who goes by the name of Jaret J. Jaret J. is the type of guy who is the life of the party! Jaret J. knows how to get down to business! Anyway, Jaret was with us for two days, just to see what missionaries do. I do wish that I'd had this opportunity prior to my mission. Anyway, we had a great experience with Jaret. Elder Campbell asked him where he wanted to go on his mission.? Before Jaret answered, I asked if I could ask another question first. Jaret nodded so I proceeded to ask him ?WHY he wanted to go on a mission.? This question prior to my mission was a difficult one for me to answer sometimes. But once I understood the principle of WHY we go on mission?s it changed my attitude significantly about missionary service. We got home that day and Elder Campbell and I were checking the area book when we heard Jaret making a ruckus in the kitchen. So, we go into to the kitchen to see Jaret making enchiladas! JARET! We love you!
     Also, I need to say I absolutely have the best family ever, because
they sent me my TYPEWRITER this week! I felt as good as an anteater at an ant farm! Also Grandma Dunn sends me the best letters! GRANDMA! Also, my heart is filled with love towards my Grandma Tait as she draws closer to leaving this life. I have been blessed so much by the examples of my grandmas. Before I close I do need to say I received LITERALLY the cutest letters from my little Dunn cousins. They made my day! Well, so long everyone. I'll be in touch next week.
     Oh, and happy birthday to my Annie Banannie Nutcake of Love! Go get that license you little sassy tiger you!

Elder Tait



No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?