Monday, June 9, 2014

You Make Me Laugh

Mom!

I just can't tell you how much I love you! You make me laugh. It is great to hear that Brother Nisson was called to serve as the new Bishop! I will make sure to send him an e-mail. 

Yes! Ana got baptized! The gift of the Holy Ghost can now help her to overcome  trials that will be presented to her. This is great. How is she feeling about doing  baptisms for the dead? You need to get her to the temple in the next 30 days! Go! Get it done! 

School is out. Finally. That is funny about Annie's bonfire story. To answer your question I’m not entirely sure if bonfires are illegal. We did them all the time, but that doesn't mean they were legal! What are your summer plans looking like?

Earlier I said you make me laugh! The reason why I say that is because at the end of your letter you asked if this week had been better than last week. And then you said I didn’t have to answer that! I will always answer that! I am curious to know if there is a reason you feel I wouldn't want to answer that question!? I feel bad if I sometimes make things sound worse than they are. I just feel I don't have enough time to explain how I am feeling! Things have been better and continue to get better, day-by-day. Just making sure I pour my whole heart into everything. I know everything will be fine. How are you doing mother? I hope things are going great for you! You truly make me happy and energize me to do better! 

I have a favor to ask of you. Last conference M. Russell Ballard, challenged the families and friends who have missionaries on missions to study “Preach My Gospel” every week and then write their missionary what they learned from their reading that week. Would you be able to do that? I feel strongly that, because this was an Apostolic invitation, doing it will bring blessings to all of us! 

I also want to say, thank you for your testimony at the end of your letter Mother. It really touched me. I could feel how sincere you were. I felt as if you were reading it to me. I have a question for you. How do you receive personal revelation? I hope you have a great week!

Elder J. L. Tait XIIC





No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?