Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Mother!

Things have been great!

You and Dad are correct about transfers being this week. I wish I had told you earlier! About 2 transfers ago they changed the P-Day rotation because we are seeing more missionaries leaving than arriving (because of the age change causing a large wave) So, from now on they are always on Monday. Also Elder Cole's mission is officially done this week! It is sad to see him go but he has a great attitude! It will be a bummer to see Elder Cole go but I am so blessed because I am so excited for my new companion coming in! Elder Calvert! He is one of the coolest kids ever. Humble - from Colorado. He served with Elder Laurent, and we were in the same Zone. It's good to know who your companion is beforehand. 

Dad! You’re sitting in the pews now! Who are Bishop Nisson's two counselors? Happy Fathers Day, Dad! I got you the coolest fathers day gift. Will be sending it in the mail with the girls’ b-day gifts. 

Can't believe Hillary is 23. She is still my Ree-Doll. She can put stuffed animals on me whenever she wants. The Babushka. I can't believe how much she is growing. Wow. Family birthdays all around. I was listening to Grandpa's audio version of The Book of Mormon this morning. I felt remarkably peaceful. 
Emily Egbert coming home? WHAT? This is insane. I don't want to think about the end of my mission. 

Thank you for reading Preach My Gospel. I really need that, Mom. I have been doing a lot of pondering on how to make my communication with my family more meaningful, and I know it needs to be through Preach My Gospel. I am in great need of it. I really am. This is the only thing I ask for. It will motivate me more. I don't know how I can stress how strongly I feel about this. 

I love you Mother! I know that this life is truly the time to prepare to meet God. I know that God lives. I know that God lives. Things are going great! I am just so blessed to have you as my mother. I cannot express how much I love you! Have a great week! Excited to hear back from you.

Your son,
Elder Tait.

Elders Tait and Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?