Monday, April 21, 2014

This Area is Great!

I loved the pictures of Grandma’s funeral. I was so glad to hear about the Taits being able to assemble in their hometown of Livermore. I am still having a hard time comprehending Grandma's death. It'll hit me sooner or later. I’m currently e-mailing in the Apple Store in Cambridge. We do whatever we can do to e-mail our parents! Today is Patriots Day and the one-year anniversary of the Boston Bombings. I read everything about the Funeral. Thank you for updating. Send my heartfelt love to all the Taits.

Here's the address to our new apartment:

9 Linden St.
Salem, Massachusetts 01970-5402

This area is great. I am extremely blessed to be here serving the Lord. Elder Cole is super "Cole". (That was an awful joke). He comes from Arcadia, California. He’s a super chill, easy-going guy. Things have been going great. I might possibly be his last companion. He goes home in June. Regardless, things have been great. 

I apologize for such a short e-mail. I love you Mom! I hope everything is going well!

Elder Tait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?