Monday, April 14, 2014

I Can't Believe It

I can't believe Grandma Tait died. I can't believe it. But, oh, I’m so happy knowing she is back with Grandpa. How grateful I am for my testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I wish I had been able to see her one last time. I can't believe it, but I know it is the will of our Heavenly Father. I can feel her positive energy right now. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa again one day - together as a couple.

Today is my last day in Foxboro. I am leaving for Lynnfield tonight. It has been a good last week and a good opportunity for me to be reminded that this mission is about more than me. It's about loving the children of our Heavenly Father. 

I am disappointed I don’t have more time to write. I LITERALLY have only 30 minutes. I am trying to do a super speedy e-mail. Can't believe it about Grandma. Wow. Can you send some photos of her to me? I wish I could have sneaked her in a cheeseburger and diet coke one last time! Wow. I don't know why I’m feeling so emotional. I guess it's more of a peaceful feeling really.

We are all getting together as a zone and playing Quidditch. I’ve had the best days here in Foxboro and can’t wait to come back with my family, one day, and introduce you to everyone. I have the best family ever. Keep living the dream and keep your faith in our Redeemer.

Elder Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?