Monday, January 13, 2014

One Year Mark!

Dearest Mother,

Grandma Dunn’s moving = No Bueno 
But since Grandma is happy = Me Bueno

I can't believe my one-year mark is coming up. [Jan. 16] I feel I haven't done anything, but at the same time I feel I’ve done a lot. I have learned so much this past year. I don't know - I need to work more diligently. I need to come closer to Christ. I feel I am not 100% in tune with the spirit like I should to be.

The New Years card is great! That Tait family did it again! I could tell you and Hillary were the masterminds behind the beautiful creation.

Saturday night they asked all 3 of us Elders to give a talk on Sunday. Mine was on repentance, and I used the story about when I pretended I didn't know you were there to pick me up for speech and so you drove off. Don't worry - I didn't make it sound like you were a horrible mother. I said you were a loving mother who helped me learn something that I will never forget.

I just want to let you know that I know the gospel message is eternally true. Jesus is the Christ and he was set apart by our Heavenly Father to do a work that no one else could accomplish - to be our Savior and Redeemer. Think about when you say the words, " Heavenly Father, I know you live and I know who I am." You feel an undeniable feeling of love. Mom I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I hope I never let you or the family down. I love you mom. I love you so much.

Your Son,
Who hung around in your belly for 9 months,

Elder Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?