Monday, November 4, 2013

RED SOX NATION!

RED SOX NATION! So cool to be in the city that won the World Series! There was so much excitement in town. From what I have heard about some of the recent Celtics trades it will be tough to also get an NBA championship, but we can still do it! Your pumpkin was awesome Mom! Nice touch on the toothpicks. It was flawless. An 11 out of 10. Dynamite pumpkin carving. Did you and the family watch the game?
Quiet Halloween's are the best Halloweens. We had to be inside before 6:00PM on Halloween. I wish I had been there to taste your donuts! By the way, you guys are the best! Thank you so much for sending us that pumpkin candy set! It was most excellent. We only had one trick or treater. They knocked on the door, and Elder Anofils and I realized we had no candy. Then we grabbed some of the candy from the pumpkin you sent us, to make sure we didn’t ruin this little kid’s Halloween. You saved us!
I’m praying for Babushka to feel better! We need her feeling dynamite if she is going on a mission! I gave her some homework to do today while she is sick in bed. Ask her if she got my e-mail!
You always have great quotes my mother! I need to make sure I record these when I get home. I am currently working step by step to make my prayers the most important part of my day.
Mom I love you more than Elder Anofils loves "Chicken Nuggets." That is a quote directly from him. I pray for you all the time! You are my best friend and will always be my mom.

The inclusively exclusive,
Elder Tait.
Homage to  2013  WS champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?