Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thank you, Mom!

Elder Anofils' bike accident was a great learning experience for both of us. I just can't wait for you to meet Elder Anofils! I hope he and I will hang out after the mission. The ice cream was fine! Thank you for doing that Mom! You're the best. He looked at me when we got the ice cream and said, "Your culture is so weird! Who send ice cream in the mail! That's just unheard of! Have you heard of this?" Thank you for doing that mom, and getting those two other things. Very simple and I know they will mean a lot to him. He's the best, I consider him my brother. He also told me he has adopted me into the "brotherhood". I hope we will be together for another transfer so you guys will be able to meet him via Skype.

Mom, I am doing great! This week has been another amazing opportunity to grow and learn. The challenging times aren't my most favorite or easy to understand, but this work is so rewarding. I still have a lot to learn and grow and to gain. Thank you Mom! I can't thank you enough for all that you do! Thank you for being my best friend. I can't wait to give you a hug and a huge immature slobbery kiss. 
  
Stetson's fellow elder. (Killed in an accident in Mexico, Tampico Mission). I did not hear about this. Wow. How tragic is that. Incredible. That must be extremely difficult. I will be careful Mom! I always wear a helmet and make sure we are on the right side of the road. I am so blessed to have the family’s prayers of comfort and protection. 

The girls didn't need Disneyland! Our family is too spoiled.
Lily did write me a letter but half of it was filled with smiley faces :) so I didn't hear much about her talk! How did she do? I am sure she executed it perfectly.

I love you Mom! There is never a day I don't think about you!
The ever elusive,
The incomprehensible,
Elder J. L. Tait

Leaving the hospital with Elder Anofils!

Elder Anofils!


Halloween!

District
Elders

Eating Together

Borderland State Park

P-Day 

Ames Manson, Easton MA

Elder Tait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?