Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just Look at That Haitian Smile!

I LOVE ELDER ANOFILS. He and I are getting along so great. He is so humble. He moved from Haiti to Florida when he was 12 and converted at age 13. He was the only one to join in his family, and is still the only member in his family. He is out here on his own. He has amazing support from his ward back at home. He is amazing - such a hard worker and very caring. We have been working great together. I love the Foxboro area.  I just want to be a consecrated missionary and I feel like I can be that with Elder Anofils. He is teaching me Haitian Creole. When you think things are tough you just look at that Haitian smile and you know what the Lord wants you to do.

Elder Tait.

New address:
57 Columbia St. (Basement)

North Attleboro, MA  02760

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?