Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Yesterday Was Great!


Yesterday was great! I loved talking to you guys so much. It really inspired me to work harder. I was surprised because I thought I would have some feelings of homesickness, but none have occurred so far.
Like I told you yesterday, we have been teaching numerous people. Elder Wright and I look forward to the weeks to come.  We have been able to bond really well with the members here. This young couple, the S’s, are awesome! They both served missions, and Brother S served English speaking in San Jose, (Elder Rich!). It was excellent to talk to them about member missionary work.  When we have encouraging interactions and discussions with members who are eager to do missionary work, it really does make us more determined to work. I encourage all to read the book by Clayton C. Christensen, How to Become a Member Missionary. (Brother Christensen is a professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He is currently serving as a counselor in the Boston Mission Presidency.) Clayton Christensen is such an inspiring man to me. As brilliant as he is, the real reason I look up to him so much is because I know he values the spiritual things in life greater than his secular education. He is truly a man who determines his decisions in life by his faith in God and Jesus Christ. As I read his book and his articles, I can feel the strength of his testimony on the pages. I look forward to meeting him.
Well, I am sorry my letter is short, but I can’t wait to hear from you next week. 
Love,
Elder Tait
2 Years. Make it count.
We had a wonderful visit with Jackson on Mother's Day!  He looked and sounded so good!
What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! 

Tait Family Picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?