Monday, March 31, 2014

The Foxboro Fab 5 Were Born

We’ve got ourselves something major going on here! I found out I was blessed to have the opportunity to stay in this area for another 6 weeks. I rejoiced and exclaimed “Hosanna!” for being able to continue serving here. But the news got even better.  I also found out that I was going to be in a trio again! Then, when I thought things couldn't get any better than that - just like Billy Mays on the Oxy Clean commercials -- there was more! We found out that Foxboro was also getting Sisters! YEAH! Then instantly, as if it was destiny, the Foxboro Fab 5 were born.

You remember the 1991 Michigan Wolverine's College Basketball Team? They were all big and bad with their "Fab Five", and even though they were good they don't compare to what’s going on in Foxboro! Check it! We have Elder Flory, from Walsburg, Utah. When this kid swims he makes Mark Spitz jealous. Then we have a legend of the Massachusetts Boston Mission, Elder Cooney from Bellevue, Washington. Then, there’s Sister Gledhill from Utah State and Sister Badham, from Bountiful, Utah, who complete the Foxboro Fab 5.

We’re going to do everything it takes to serve the Lord and fulfill his will. We have been able to work together and seek to continue building the Kingdom everyday. I can’t describe the joy in my heart when we see others keep commitments, repent of past transgressions, and lighten their loads, as they turn their burdens over to Christ. As we continue to seek and perform God's will I can promise that he is preparing a way for us to accomplish his tasks, even if we, ourselves, think they’re impossible. 

My desire is for all have to have a great week, and to turn towards the Almighty  for guidance.

Elder Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?