Monday, June 17, 2013

Thoughts for the Week

                Grandpa Waters died (member of home ward)…..oh man. That just brings tears to my eyes. I loved that man. I will never forget taking the sacrament to him. I always looked forward to bringing it to him, and it was always one of the best feelings leaving his home. I am happy for him. I am sure it was a good time for him to go. Tell the Mosers and Grandma Waters that I love them. I do know Dallin Jay Waters very well! We ran on the same cross-country team. I was good friends’ with him in high school.
I love you so much, Hillary!  Happy Birthday! You are the best older sister ever!  Carry those drum sticks around with you everywhere!  I should do that – maybe it would increase our amount of investigators.  I love you!
Babushka! (Lily) Happy Birthday! I love you so much. I can’t believe you are 12!  Wow. Contacts too? Dang, Babushka, you are growing up! And no more Primary! How do you feel about that? Happy or sad? 
                 I was thinking about it the other day - when I get home and I am dating someone, if none of my sisters like her, then neither do I! I’m not dating her anymore! They were always right about girls when I was in High School.
I love you guys so much.

                Love, Elder Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say to Elder Tait about this letter?